Last Updated: June 28, 2017
SCOPE AND CONSENT
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Customer Information
Please note that our website and Services are not targeted or directed at children or any person under the age of 18 and do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children or any person under the age of 18.
We collect information you provide when you express interest in our products, service or sign up for an AllUP™ account and when you provide information as part of our identity or account verification process. This information may include:
- Identification information, such as your name, your company name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birth date, passport, driver’s license, Social Security, Taxpayer Identification, or other government-issued identification number;
- Financial information, including bank account and payment card numbers (where applicable); and
- Other information such as your products and services, information about you or your business such as appointment, staffing, employee, contact data (where applicable).
- Automatic Information
- Information from Other Sources
- We may also collect information about you from third parties, including third party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. In some circumstances, where lawful, this information may include your government-issued identification number. By applying for signing up for an AllUP™ account, you authorize and consent to our obtaining from, and disclosing to, third parties, from time to time, any information about you in connection with the processing of any credit investigation, identity or account verification, fraud detection, or collection procedure, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as:
We may use information about you to improve, personalize and facilitate your use of our Services. We may use third-party service providers to, process and store your information in the United States, and other countries.
- To provide you with information about new products and services from us and our affiliates;
- Processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers;
- Displaying historical transaction or appointment information;
- Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- To enforce the terms of our General Terms or other applicable agreements or policies;
- To verify your identity (e.g., some of the government-issued identification numbers we collect are used for this purpose);
- To investigate, detect, and prevent fraud, security breaches, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
ONCE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, HOW IS IT SHARED?
- Within the Provider
- We share information we collect from all points of contact within our organization, including companies that are our affiliates. The information you give us and information about your transaction may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources.
- Governmental Agencies or Other Companies
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities for marketing purposes.
- Right to Transfer
- Should we choose to sell or transfer business assets, or to engage in a transaction where it is required to share or transfer your information, it is possible that the information we possess may be transferred as part of that transaction. We may decide to retain a copy of the information post sale or transfer.
- Third Parties
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CLICK THROUGH A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE FROM A PROVIDER SITE?
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you decide to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopted June 28, 2017